CONTROL STATEMENTS IN C
- As the name suggests that these control statements simply control each statement.
- We also call them loops.
- Just assume you are creating a program for printing the names of 100 students. With our present knowledge, we would use printf and scanf statements 200 times. I am pretty sure you would stop learning C if this would have been the case.
- So we have the loop concept.It reduces time complexity(compilation time) and space complexity.
- TYPES OF CONTROL STATEMENTS:
- CONDITIONAL--> if , if else , switch case
- ITERATIONAL --> do-while , while , for